Objectives: To provide optimal care to individuals with use of diversified techniques, clinical diagnosis, treatment and management, X-ray interpretation, physical therapy modality training, soft tissue training technique-PIR and MRT and rehabilitation training, managed and treated spinal trauma, sports, personal and work related injuries. Pediatric and maternity care specialty (Webster Technique). Previous and continuing availability for expert witness testimony.
Education: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCINCES, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA
Doctor of Chiropractic, 2003
Glendale College, Glendale California
A.S., Biology 2000.
General Sciences courses with emphasis on biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, math and physics.
National university Amman Jordan.
B.S., in Math 1990.
Experience: Diamond Bar Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center 2007 to present.
Anaheim Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center
www.anaheim-chiropractic.com . 2004 to present
Rehab Director and coordinator
Brea Canyon Pain Relief and Rehabilitation Medical Center. 2003 to 2004.
Rehab Director and Coordinator
Teaching courses in Anatomy & Physiotherapy at California School of Health Science,
- 3345 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles CA.
- 12141 Brookhurst St. Suite # 101 Garden Grove, CA 92840.
From 2005 to 2010.
Teaching general health care subjects at Arab Community Center of Economic Social Service (ACCESS) from 2009 to Present.
California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners License: DC29600
California Chiropractic Associations
International Chiropractic Pediatric Associations
Certificate of Proficiency in Webster Technique
California Academy for MUA (Manipulation under Anesthesia) (Certification Pending)
Postgraduate Education: Industrial Injury Evaluation and Management, Computerized Spinal Testing and Rehabilitation, McKenzie Evaluation and Treatment Protocols.
Specially Trained In: Arthritis/spinal degeneration clinical management, disc herniation non-surgical treatment protocols, sports injury management, headache diagnosis and treatment, upper and lower extremity treatment and rehabilitation
American Society of Hand Therapy Conferences Splinting for the Upper Extremity – A Hands-on Skill Building Workshop for Mobilization and Immobilization Splints
- Anatomical and Biomechanical Basis of Hand Therapy Treatment
- Management of Hand Tendon Repair
- Differential Diagnosis: Assessment and Treatment of Compression Neuropathies of The Upper and Lower Extremity
- Reaching For Function – Neurological and Orthopedic Rehabilitation of the Upper and Lower Extremity
- Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Hand with Emphasis on the Elbow
- Treatment of injured athletes, foot and ankle disorders,
- Shoulder and knee dysfunction, gait assessment.
- Sports medicine and orthopedic injuries, post-operative rehab and balance.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, cervical and lumbar disorders.
- Sports related injuries to the shoulder, knee and foot/ankle,
- Post surgical rehabilitation including ACL reconstruction,
- RTC tears and total joint replacements
Cortication of Internship for Outstanding Proficiency in Clinical